Friday, August 15, 2008

part 4

I remembered...
'I'll be there for you'...
...I was standing in front of a large stage, in the front row. All around me were thousands of people, but I felt as if I was standing there alone. He was standing right above and in front of me and he was bending down, giving me his hand, looking right into my face and singing these words:
„Ill be there for you, these five words I swear to you, when you breathe, I wanna be the air for you, I'll be there for you...“
Then he let go and walked away, but for the rest of the concert I still felt as if he was only singing for me. Jon Bon Jovi.
And he had been right, he was there for me, when I needed him most, before, always when I felt bad, his voice brought me back to happiness, and now, when all was black and I struggled to get out of this wicked place, he was there so I didn't feel so alone anymore.
And the other voice, I realized now, it was Matt. He was also there for me, he had always been. But where was my Mum, where was my Dad? What had happened and how did I come here? I had to get out of this nightmare and back int my old world, but how?„Open your eyes, Sarah, just open your eyes!“This voice, that wasn't Matt, but it wasn't singing a song either. But I saw him in front of me and I was so sure it was him. It was his voice and I was pretty sure, that if I opened my eyes right then, I would see into his blue eyes. I just had to try.And so I did. I opened my eyes and I had been right.
All the blackness around me had vanished, the curtains had been drawn and right in front of me, was a pair of baby blue eyes.But it wasn't him, it was my brother Matt, Matt and his piercing blue eyes.
I smiled: „Hey bro, I'm back.“

No comments: